News

PUBG picks up 80000 extra players daily now that it’s free

PUBG picks up 80000 extra players daily now that it's free
Written by Martin Mcgaha

PUBG picks up 80000 extra players daily since the free version of the game was released in January 2022 and it’s pretty much a big boom in the business for Krafton. on the other hand, there is a great increase in their revenue as confirmed from their financial report. Whereas, the net profit has jumped by 37 percent for the Krafton company. As for the last year, it’s confirmed that the company was going down by 6.9 percent on the operating profit and they were receiving 7.8 less profit.

During the evaluation, this battle royale title is making more profit outside South Korea, hitting the charts with 94% and leaving with 6% in South Korea. Just for your info, South Korea is the country where the PUBG game developed.

PUBG: Battleground is the most anticipating title available on PC, mobile, and consoles. The title boomed on the charts since its first release and recently they have also celebrated its 5th anniversary. As a big business move, PUBG launched the new free version of the game in January 2022 which resulted in a big push in the game installs (80,000 new installs per day) and also boomed Krafton’s financials.

Whereas, on average, 20 percent of the increase in the revenue is recorded for each user. Whereas, in only the 2nd quarter of 2022, the international revenue for PUBG is 94 percent.

On the other hand, with this new release on PC, the company has also disclosed that the anti-cheat program has been improved so that the game is free from hackers. Whereas, the PUBG mobile is still on the way to improving itself for a better gaming experience on smartphones.

More: The PlayStation Website Now Has a PC Games Section

About the author

Martin Mcgaha

Martin is a tech blogger who started his blogging career in the toughest times of his life back in 2015. Over the course of 5 years, he experienced many ups and downs and mainly focused on providing the best content for his audience. Martin is also a 50% share holder at a corporate company named FifeMatrix. FifeMatrix is the owner of many tech blogs and Software Products.